What is the most clever life hack you've learned?
Here are several life hacks that probably aren’t the greatest but sure have helped me out:
- If your stomach is making noise due to hunger, don’t clench in, but push out.
- If you find that you sweat quite a lot in the underarm area, apply baking soda.
- Drink a glass of water before a meal, and whenever you are hungry.
- If you have a used up sticky note, run the sticky side between the keys in a keyboard.
- Make your own lamp using glow-in-the-dark sticks, water, and a jar.
- Slader :: Homework Answers and Solutions is a good website for school textbooks.
- Whenever I need to do something in the morning, I text it to myself the night before.
- Hitting the space bar makes your webpage go down, but hitting the space bar while holding shift scrolls up. (
- If you’re having trouble when buying a gift for your friend, send them a simple text. Guess what I got for your birthday! Hint: It’s your favorite thing!
- An entire sea of water cannot sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.
- It is grEEAA
- If you accidently close a tab, ctrl+shift+t on Windows and cmd+shift+t on Mac gets it back.
- If you ever feel as useless as a white colored pencil, just remember that that are people out there that prefer black paper.
- Use finished toilet paper rolls to cuff wrapping paper to prevent the the roll form unrolling.
(picture taken from Google Images)
I've had someone ask me how my DIY lamp looked like, but I don't have it with me, so I'll post some pictures that resemble the lamps I've made in the past:
(Pictures taken from Google Images)
Note that I said in the beginning that these life hacks worked well for me, not everyone generally. I apologize if any of them have ever caused inconvenience for you before, haha. :)